[opencms-dev] opencms creating templates

ark-d at betasystems.com ark-d at betasystems.com
Fri May 13 14:34:44 CEST 2005

Hi,

> Another issue, I was wondering if anyone may know about. Does opencms
> support Apache Velocity template language?

http://portal.wfnetz.de/portal/opencms/news/artikel/index.html?id=80

Werner Puntz had done allready some implementation for Velocity support for
opencms 5.x,
the article is in german and has a dead link to:

http://www.opencms.org/download/opencms_velocity_03.zip

This link claims to include the Velocity Integration Class,
perhaps Werner is still on the list and reads this mail and can help you
or you can contact him directly (his email is on the site).

hope it helps.

Best Regards,
Arash kaffamanesh