[opencms-dev] customizing various pages in opencms 6.0

Domenico De Seta domenico.deseta at tiscali.it
Fri May 13 15:35:24 CEST 2005

Hello,

I am trying to customize (in italian) the recommend-this-page e-mail
sent from the templateone template that comes with Opencms 6.0 : I am
almost done with translation, but there are 2 elements of the e-mail
that I was not able to see “where” are stored: the mail head which
currently says:

“The following page recommendation has been sent to you. Please remind
that the sender email address has not been verified. If you have any
doubts about the senders authenticity, please ignore this email.”

And the mail foot:

“Sincerely,
Your OpenCms Team”

>From the code in the recommend_mail.html jsp

            <%= cms.getFormText("mail_head", false) %>

I guess that the first one, for instance, is taken from the "mail_head"
but what is it? Where is it,  and how can I change it?

Other questions:

which use is the “frontend.templateone.form” template intended for?

Will in the final release made available a way to configure recommend
page and the associated e-mail, similarly to what is already possible
for the “imprint” page?

Regards

Domenico