AW: [opencms-dev] customizing various pages in opencms 6.0

Andreas Zahner A.Zahner at alkacon.com
Fri May 13 15:49:49 CEST 2005

Domenico,

the recommend page and mail is in fact already configurable. Copy the page
/system/modules/org.opencms.frontend.templateone/pages/recommend_content.htm
l to a folder of your site. After that, edit the configuration file
"configuration_common" and check the setting "URI 'recommend' page:" and
select your copied page. Edit the copied page elements to change the
displayed mail texts. You will find 6 editable elements, 2 for the form
page, 2 for the confirmation page and 2 for the email. For italien language,
you might have to edit the control code and create an italian page node.
The same mechanism works for the "letter to the editor" feature.

Regards,

Andreas Zahner
Alkacon Software - The OpenCms Experts
http://www.alkacon.com