[opencms-dev] Structured content list not displayed

Xavier Ottolini xavier.ottolini at adelis.com
Fri May 13 16:02:39 CEST 2005

Hi all

I try to create my first structured content. I created pages. I do not
know why the elements of my list are not displayed.

I tried to follow the tutorial of this message :
http://mail.opencms.org/pipermail/opencms-dev/2004q4/013609.html

In my site (/sites/transport-woehl/), I created a folder
/fr/actualites/

The folder has the following properties :
template=/system/modules/com.adelis.transportwoehl/templates/index_local
template-elements=/fr/actualites/detail.jsp
1. I copied the article.xsd of the demo to my folder /fr/actualites/. I
called it article_woehl.xsd

2. I created two Generic XML content documents. I called them
article_0001.html and article_0002.html.
3. I edited the files successfully in the editor.
4. Then I created a detail page. The jsp displays the articles.
5. I connected the detail page to the XML content using the
"template-elements"
property. The folder has the property template-elements set to
"/fr/actualites/detail.jsp".
I published the folder. The articles are now displayed successfully.

6. I create an overview list page
I called it  "index.jsp" in " /fr/actualites/". Source code is the following:

<%@ page session="false" %>
<%@ taglib prefix="cms" uri="http://www.opencms.org/taglib/cms" %>
<cms:contentload collector="allInFolderDateReleasedDesc" param="/fr/actualites/article_${number}.html|11" editable="true">
<cms:contentshow element="Title" />
</cms:contentload>

Result : the page index.jsp is completely empty. There is not tag inside.
There is no message in the log files about that.
Why are my articles not found ?
The path is OK. 11 is the parameter of the generic content.
The articles are OK, because I can open each one in the browser.
Has anybody any idea ? I would appreciate some help.

Regards

--
Xavier Ottolini
Développeur multimédia