[opencms-dev] Exception while creating new XML Content Type

Paddy Kalathur paddy at efoundry.com
Mon May 16 17:04:13 CEST 2005

Got it working . It is required that the name and type of an element should
be prefixed with "OpenCms" and
"should" be followed by a uppercase alphabet . In the below example , if I
had "movies" and "OpenCmsmovies"
it would not work .

elementFormDefault="qualified">

	<xsd:include schemaLocation="opencms://opencms-xmlcontent.xsd"/>

	<xsd:element name="Movies" type="OpenCmsMovies"/>

Thanks,
Paddy Kalathur