[opencms-dev] re: parameter passing

Mark bef5471 at iperbole.bologna.it
Mon May 16 23:49:08 CEST 2005

Now is all right! My problem has been resolved setting to false
this tag in the opencms-system.xml file:
<cache-enabled>false</cache-enabled>

With this setting I'm able to catch an http parameter value
like, for example, the myparameter's value (== "ok" in this
example).

When I click on the above link, the JSP template associated to
destination.html has a line to catch (successfully ONLY WHEN
the <cache-enabled> is set to false) the value of the parameter
myparameter:

String param = cms.getRequest().getParameter("myparameter");

And so... param == "ok".

NB. When <cache-enabled> is set to true, myparameter's value is
always null from the JSP template (of destinaion.html) point of
view.

Mark.