[opencms-dev] Development cycle building web sites using Opencms

Alexander Wallace aw at avatartechnology.com
Tue May 17 18:40:57 CEST 2005

You have multiple choices...

1- use mozilla and the mozex extension to call an external editor of your
choice.
2- Use the sync feature to sync with the fs of the server.
3- i think someone here in the list said they had developped web dav and they
were thinking about contributing the code...
4- develop separately and then import your file, possibly change the type
later...

That's about all i can think of right now...