[opencms-dev] site doesn't work when logged in workplace

MickyW funkycms at axidea.fr
Wed May 18 18:50:26 CEST 2005

hi
I'm working on my first site with OpenCms. The installation went fine but
when I'm logged in the workplace, all the pages from the site display this
message in an error box :

[org.opencms.db.mysql.CmsVfsDriver.readResource/3] xxx not found!

Leaving the workplace make it work all rights again but it's quite painful
to leave it after each modification so I wondered if it was a know issue (I
searched through the open bug list but didn't find anything related) or just
a problem with my configuration/installation. (but there's no error in
tomcat or OpenCms log)

my setup:
- open CMS version  : 6.0 beta 3 Corrin
- JVM : Sun Microsystems Inc. Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM 1.4.2_08-b03 mixed
mode
- OS : Linux 2.6.11-1.14_FC3 (i386)  (fedora core 3)
- Server : Apache Tomcat 5.5.9 (standalone, no apache proxy etc..)

thanks in advance

Mickael