[opencms-dev] Problem with install?

Markus Lindholm markus.lindholm at gmail.com
Wed May 18 21:18:34 CEST 2005

Hi

I'm trying to install my first OpenCms and everything seemed to go
smoothly until the point where I try to add users. After I click on
'OK' in the Create New User window I just get an all white page with
just a blue back arrow and no user was created. The same thing happens
if I try to create a new project. The log viewer doesn't show anything
interesting.

Any ideas what could be wrong?

/Markus

Your installed OpenCms version is: 6.0 beta 3 Corrin
Running on Sun Microsystems Inc. Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM
1.4.2_08-b03 mixed mode with Linux 2.6.11-1.14_FC3 (i386)

Also:
Tomcat 5.0.30
Postgresql 7.4.8