[opencms-dev] Re: Struts in OpenCms 6b3

Matutek Basilico matute.listas at gmail.com
Fri May 27 15:25:52 CEST 2005

Hi Terry...

I think you have to touch by hand the ocms config files.

I have touched the opencms-modules.xml:
            <exportpoints>
                <exportpoint uri="/system/modules/my.module/lib/"
destination="WEB-INF/lib/"/>
                <exportpoint uri="/system/modules/my.module/classes/"
destination="WEB-INF/classes/"/>
                <exportpoint
uri="/system/modules/my.module/struts/struts-mymodule.xml"
destination="WEB-INF/struts-mymodule.xml"/>
            </exportpoints>

I don't know for now how can I do that inside opencms and that this
feature goes with the module export.

HTH.

Matutek

Tutek.