[opencms-dev] using workplace_it.properties

Domenico De Seta domenico.deseta at tiscali.it
Fri May 20 13:36:39 CEST 2005

Hello,

I followed instructions in Alkacon Documentation
"howto_workplace_translation" to set italian language for workplace in
my Opencms 6.0.2beta installation: after completion of the procedure I
restarted  Tomcat server and logged in. However changing the Language
Startup setting to "italian" doesn't produce any effect on the workplace
appearance. If I change to "german" it works, but not for my newly
created "italian" properties file.

 Has anybody any hint?

Regards,

Domenico