[opencms-dev] using workplace_it.properties

Claus Priisholm cpr at codedroids.com
Sat May 21 10:00:38 CEST 2005

I haven't read the how-to you refer to so maybe this is obvious from
that, but compared to a translation for v. 5 you have to put the
properties in the org/opencms/workplace rather than
com/opencms/workplace.
Other than that I don't recall doing anything special for the danish
translation of beta 2.

Claus