[opencms-dev] About new Secure/Export feature

Arash Kaffamanesh arash.kaffamanesh at pomegranate.de
Mon May 23 23:48:18 CEST 2005

Hi,

is the new Secure/Export feature ready to use in the latest HEAD?
if yes how shall opencms be configured to know that a secure server
exists?
and if this feature works, does it mean that any resource can be
exported or definded to be accessed securely?

I'm getting the following dialog by using this feature:

There is no secure server configured for the current site.

but I'm accessing the workplace securely over ssl.

Or shall the basic installation be done in secure mode and the site
definition in opencms-system.xml shall contain https?

What I am missing?

Thanks for possible hints,

Regards,
Arash Kaffamanesh