[opencms-dev] Install issues 6b3 and JBoss

Jaime Garza jaime-garza at comcast.net
Wed May 25 22:52:47 CEST 2005

I have been monitoring the list and I have not seen my issue posted or
resolved.

I am on Windows XP, JBoss 3.2.7, MySql 4.1
I expanded the war into OpenCMS.war into the default/deploy directory and
ran the opemcms/setup.  It went OK, apparently (I cannot see errors on the
UI or on the logs)

After I restart the server, I can see the home page, use the login boxes in
there, click on the examples, but when I click on the link to enter the
workspace, as specified in the home page, I correctly get a popup requesting
login information.  I type Admin/admin.  Upon submitting, the popup comes
back again and again in the same login page, with no error message in the
log, or on the screen.

What is so special about my setup?  Can anybody help me?

Jaime Garza