[opencms-dev] Problem with trailing slash

Chris Gamble Chris.Gamble at cpbinc.com
Thu May 26 16:44:02 CEST 2005

I have setup my site, and linked images etc, but have run into a problem. When a user types in http://mydomain/opencms/opencms none of my links work because the second opencms if replaced with the linked page such as http://mydomain/opencms/faq.html . This is of course fixed if the user types in http://mydomain/opencms/opencms/ -- note the trailing slash.

Is there a way to fix this on the cms end, and if not, is there a way i can fix it?

[opencms 6.0 rc1 / linux 2.4 / tomcat 5.0 / apache http 2.054 ]

thanks,