[opencms-dev] how to link a news articlepage

vinoth kumar vinoramraj at gmail.com
Mon May 30 12:56:08 CEST 2005

hello all,

iam trying to create a site for a magazine,using OpenCms6.3.i have
created a module where i had a template in which i had included
'news.jsp' file through which i created my home page in
/sites/vinothtesting/index.html  and my my news xml file headings are
shown in the homepage,i had defiend the schema file and the class
files for it.so in my home page on the sides i included the news
headings.

In the 'news.jsp'  file i used <cms:contentload
collector="allInFolder"
param="/sites/vinothtesting/News/news_${number}.html|46|2"
editable="true">.
thro which i displayed the news headings of the two news articles in
the home page,and also i have given a link on the headings as
<ahref="<cms:link>/sites/vinothtesting/News/articlepage.html?uri=<cms:contentshow
element="${opencms.filename}"/></cms:link>"
class="headlines1_txt"><cms:contentshow element="Title"/></a>
			</cms:contentcheck>
i had created an article page html with a template which included
'show.jsp' ,and when ever i click on the heading it should show me the
complete content of that article,thro the 'articlepage.html' for that
i created a file 'show.jsp' placed in  module elements in that i
couldn link the complete article of each appropriate news headings
clicked. but this is what my prob i couldn show the appropriate
content of the headings. so i had just made to open the same  signle
newsarticle  when any of my news heading are clicked.
<cms:contentload collector="singleFile"
param="/sites/vinothtesting/News/news_0001.html"  editable="true">

could anyone help me by giving me the code to link the correct articles.