[opencms-dev] Bug with Navigationpositioning/level after moving of VFS files.

Bernd Wolfsegger bw at code-create.com
Mon May 30 20:57:43 CEST 2005

Hi all,

can somebody confirm this bug (I experienced it using 6beta3) (or is it
already solved in the RC1?):

I have some files on level 0 in my folder structure.
The whole structure displays well in the generated navigation
(getNavigationTreeForFolder(currentFolderUri, 0, 2)) of my site .
Then I move some files from level 0 into a folder in level 0. Now these files
are in level 1 below this folder and should be placed  in the structure after
the folder which contains them.
But the generated navigation displays them as before, when they were on level
0.
When I delete these files in the folder and create new ones in the folder,
they display well at the correct position.
So I think, when moving files the navigation position/level (?) is not
completely updated somehow for the moved files. If this is a bug, I think
this is a really bad one because you can spoil your whole structure.

Kind regards, Bernd
--

[  Code Create
[  Web Content Management and Presentation

[  Bernd Wolfsegger
[  Sun Certified Programmer for Java(TM) 2 Platform

[  Office in Germany
[
[  Lohmeyerstrasse 13
[  10587 Berlin