[opencms-dev] contentloop and nested xml content

Bernd Wolfsegger bw at code-create.com
Wed Jun 1 10:24:38 CEST 2005

Alexander,

well, yeah, than I will try to develope an API layer for easy xml content
access using this base native classes, if there is time left ...
Because it makes no sence to use such base classes coding inside JSPs.
Elsewise, if something changes in the API you have to adjust hundreds or more
of JSPs :)

If I have the time, is it possible to contribute such an API and how?

Kind regards, Bernd

On Wednesday 01 June 2005 09:49, Alexander Kandzior wrote:
> Bernd,
>
> There is of course a "native" XML content API which you can use to access
> the XML content in scriptlet code. This is the API which is e.g. used by
> the <contentloop> tag implementation.
>
> The best documentation for this is the JavaDocs of the
> org.opencms.xml.content packages, plus the Junit test located in
> test/org.opencms.xml.content. Have a look on the TestCmsXmlContentWithVfs
> class there.
>
> Best Regards,
> Alex.
>
> Alexander Kandzior
> Alkacon Software - The OpenCms Experts
> http://www.alkacon.com

[  Code Create
[  Web Content Management and Presentation

[  Bernd Wolfsegger
[  Sun Certified Programmer for Java(TM) 2 Platform

[  Office in Germany
[
[  Lohmeyerstrasse 13
[  10587 Berlin