[opencms-dev] TemplateOne questions

Joe McFadden Joe.McFadden at icr.ac.uk
Thu Jun 2 12:56:42 CEST 2005

Hi,

Just started to look at OpenCMS 6 RC 1 and have some queries on the
TemplateOne module.
I want to set up a small test site as a quick evaluation using
TemplateOne as opposed to creating my own JSP template.
I want to check what the right way of doing this is:-

1. How best do I copy the TemplateOne template so I also have an
unedited copy?
    I found on the list archive other people asking this question, but
no answers!

2. If I want to set up the test site in a way that some test users only
see one folder,
    how do I this? Is this the purpose of the 'microsite' folder?

3. In OpenCMS 5 you could see the system folder in the VFS and edit
templates there.
    I've logged in as Admin, but I can't see the system folder. How do
I actually edit the template?

Thanks in advance,

Joe