[opencms-dev] Newbie question about Workflow - doesn't seemed to have been answered in past posts.

Kle Miller Kle.Miller at spcm.com.au
Fri Jun 3 01:59:57 CEST 2005

Hiya,
i am new to the list and OpenCms. I trawled through the posts and i saw
quite a few questions about workflow but none of them seemed to have
been answered

I have only played with the development/page creation side of OpenCms so
far.

I am basically looking to setup a workflow similar to:
A creates content
B approves/rejects/edits/publish content

so far no one has answered if the previous posts. So i was kinda hoping
that someone would point me in the right direction, and let me know if
this sort of stuff is possible. I haven't found anything in the online
doc's about it and i haven't gone through the PDF yet. btw. the online
docs really helped get an understanding for the content development side
of OpenCMS. This is something i thought Jboss Nukes laked altogether.

cheers
kle

Disclaimer
This email may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient,
you may not use, disseminate or disclose the information it contains. If
you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately by
return email (or phone +61 3 9804 0777) and delete this email. Strange &
Partners is not responsible for any unauthorised changes made to this
email. While Strange & Partners uses virus scanning software, it does
not warrant that this email and any attachments are virus free. Thank
you.
Visit our web sites at www.spcm.com.au <http://www.spcm.com.au/>  or
www.e-hs.com.au <http://www.e-hs.com.au/>