[opencms-dev] Newbie question about Workflow - doesn't seemed to have been answered in past posts.

Claus Priisholm cpr at codedroids.com
Fri Jun 3 13:09:26 CEST 2005

You primarily controls this by means of the permissions given to a user
(or a group). Some user can create and edit pages but not publish them,
while others can. Basic groups like User and Projectmanager fits these
settings and you can can define your own to match your needs.

The actual workflow function in OpenCms is primarily a way to formalize
the communication involved when having more than one person to do the
job.

- Claus