[opencms-dev] cron Job time settings

Mark bef5471 at iperbole.bologna.it
Fri Jun 3 12:46:33 CEST 2005

Hi,

in the opencms-system.xml file I put the below entry, in order to
program my cron
job (I call it PubblishJob) every day at the time "hour=22 and minutes=32".
Is pattern <cronexpression>22 32 * * * ?</cronexpression> right in orde
to do it?
If not, how do I have to set that pattern? It seems like my "PublishJob"
is executed
also some minutes after I start Tomcat and not only at the time of
22:32!!! Possible?
Thank's.
Mark.

<scheduler>
        <job>
             <name>Offline Publish Job</name>
             <class>com.mymodule.PublishJob</class>
             <cronexpression>22 32 * * * ?</cronexpression>
             <context>
                 <user>Admin</user>
                 <project>Offline</project>
             </context>