[opencms-dev] cron Job time settings

ark-d at betasystems.com ark-d at betasystems.com
Fri Jun 3 13:16:50 CEST 2005

Hi,

it shall be like this:

<cronexpression><![CDATA[11 10 10 * * ?]]></cronexpression>

HTH,

could you contribute your code please?

Best Regards,
Arash

             Mark
             <bef5471 at iperbole
             .bologna.it>                                               To
             Sent by:                  opencms-dev at opencms.org
             opencms-dev-bounc                                          cc
             es at opencms.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [opencms-dev] cron Job time
             03.06.2005 12:46          settings

             Please respond to
                The OpenCms
               mailing list
             <opencms-dev at open
                 cms.org>

Hi,

in the opencms-system.xml file I put the below entry, in order to
program my cron
job (I call it PubblishJob) every day at the time "hour=22 and minutes=32".
Is pattern <cronexpression>22 32 * * * ?</cronexpression> right in orde
to do it?
If not, how do I have to set that pattern? It seems like my "PublishJob"
is executed
also some minutes after I start Tomcat and not only at the time of
22:32!!! Possible?
Thank's.
Mark.

<scheduler>
        <job>
             <name>Offline Publish Job</name>
             <class>com.mymodule.PublishJob</class>
             <cronexpression>22 32 * * * ?</cronexpression>
             <context>
                 <user>Admin</user>
                 <project>Offline</project>
             </context>