[opencms-dev] Template One dialog layout 6RC1

MARC FIEVET marc at fievet.be
Sat Jun 4 15:40:53 CEST 2005

Hello,

I'm testing the modules (event, FAQ, job) embedded with the 6RC1.

We can chose different selectors  for the center and the right side ( list
of events, List of 5 latest events, List of FAQ) but how it's working and
where the properties (5 latests news, list of 3 news and 3 latest events)
are stocked if .

In my case, I would like to present in the central layout, the 5 latest news
in a page and the all news in another page . For the right side, I would
like to extend the list of 3 events to 5.
How to do that?

Regards,

MARC