[opencms-dev] CmsShell crash the configuration

BRAGA Bruno Gonçalves bruno.braga at globalvalue.com.br
Sat Jun 4 18:33:44 CEST 2005

Web.xml :

    <!--

        Changing the servlet name from "opencms" to something else requires
3 changes in this file.

        For example, to change the servlet name to "mycms" you must:

        1. Change the <context-param> called "OpenCmsServlet" from
"/opencms/*" to "/mycms/*"

        2. Change the <servlet-mapping> for "OpenCmsServlet" from
"/opencms/*" to "/mycms/*"

        3. Change the <error-page> setting for the 404 error from
"/opencms/handle404" to "/mycms/handle404"

    -->

If I to make this configuration and will also be using the CmsShell I happen
one bug.

CmsShell.java Line 439:     m_opencms.getSystemInfo().init(webInfPath,
"/opencms/*", null, "ROOT");

String "opencms" !?

As I modified context in web.xml, this line of the CmsShell leaves the
OpenCMS crazy. After executed nothing more it functions in the OpenCMS,
because this again modifies context for a WRONG value.

Bruno Braga

Global Value Soluções S.A

An IBM and FIAT Company

*:  <mailto:bruno.braga at globalvalue.com.br> bruno.braga at globalvalue.com.br