[opencms-dev] How to backup/restore?

Arash Kaffamanesh arash.kaffamanesh at pomegranate.de
Mon Jun 6 19:21:20 CEST 2005

Anatol,

Ok, if you wan't to update your system and import your old data from the
backoffice administration to export the data from your old installation
and then re-import it to the new installation.

By the way, the db schema will not change till the final release in 3
weeks :-)

Best Regards,
Arash Kaffamanesh