[opencms-dev] OpenCMS 6 and MS SQL Server support

Arash Kaffamanesh arash.kaffamanesh at pomegranate.de
Mon Jun 6 20:00:08 CEST 2005

Alejandro,

As I know several people on this list had done several experiments to
get opencms to work with ms sql and Alkacon had offered also support, if
any volunteers would like to do the work, but nobody was able to
contribute her effort to this list, so that it could be included in the
opencms 6 final release, I hope I'm wrong.

Why do you have to use MS SQL Server?, just curious :-)

Best Regards,
Arash