[opencms-dev] OpenCMS 6 and MS SQL Server support

Alejandro Galindo agalindo at estrasol.com.mx
Mon Jun 6 22:05:32 CEST 2005

Well I need have working OpenCMS with ms sql for a client, that is the
problem, the client want that, no mysql, no postgresql, no other, just
ms sql :-(

So, nobody have some code? please, this is really urgent, maybe we can
pay for that code, and work with that to be included in the opencms 6
final release.

Thank you everybody

--
Alejandro Galindo 	: 	Estrasol Web Services
web developer, desarrollo 	: 	tel (33)3121-3636