[opencms-dev] No clipboard in page-editor with Firefox :(

Wolfgang Winzer wwinzer at ka-dus.de
Tue Jun 7 10:41:13 CEST 2005

Hi Anatol,

I am propably not very helpful telling you that it DID work for me -
after some time. I remember being pissed off when it didn't work after
creating the user.js. But some time later it suddenly did work and so I
didn't ask questions. Just to be sure, the user.js path should look like
......\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\s0meHasH\user.js
and the file itself like
...mhm, can't paste it here cause it's on another maschine but chance is
you stole the 4 lines from the same place as me.

Just curious: does the Java applet for uploading files to the VFS work
with your firefox? (mine doesn't)
Curious again:  How do you edit your sourcecode? I needed some time
figuring out how to improve on the built-in editor which is very lame.

Good luck
Wolfgang