[opencms-dev] No clipboard in page-editor with Firefox :(

Anatol opencms at recordcaster.de
Tue Jun 7 11:14:05 CEST 2005

Hi Wolfgang,

thanks for your help :-)

Wolfgang Winzer schrieb:

> [...]
>
> Just curious: does the Java applet for uploading files to the VFS work
> with your firefox? (mine doesn't)

Yes that works very fine :-) Which JAVA Version are you using? I've Java
1.5. installed. And my firefox is the german version 1.0.4 ..

> Curious again:  How do you edit your sourcecode? I needed some time
> figuring out how to improve on the built-in editor which is very lame.

Yes, that's curious: when starting the sourcecode editor automaticaly
the WYSIWYG editor was started. At this time I try to understand all the
features and made my first steps. Thefore it was not necessary to edit
the sourcecode - until now! But sooner or later I 'l need it, too. If it
is time for the sourcecodeeditor I'l ask you again  ;-)

Greetings
Anatol