[opencms-dev] No clipboard in page-editor with Firefox :(

Anatol opencms at recordcaster.de
Tue Jun 7 10:55:52 CEST 2005

Anatol schrieb:

> Hi all!
>
> I tried to copy and paste some text within the page-editor and got a
> warningbox, that for security reasons this operation is not allowed by
> firefox. A new loaded page told me, how to configure the firefox for
> using the clipboard: I've to create a user.js file in my profile
> folder, and add some special lines to it.
> Not very copmplicated - but: it didn't work! :-/

Argh!!! I didn't see the wood for the trees! For all the eyeless people
like me a litte hint:

in the user.js is a line to MODIFY - and not only to insert:

by default there was written:

---
user_pref("capability.policy.allowclipboard.sites",
"http://www.mozilla.org");
---

change it to:

---
user_pref("capability.policy.allowclipboard.sites",
"http://www.YOURdomain1.com http://www.YOURdomain2.com");
---

Greetings
Anatol ;-)