[opencms-dev] Different projects, different users, different access - how to do?

Anatol opencms at recordcaster.de
Wed Jun 8 13:54:15 CEST 2005

Hi all!

If 've two sites: SITE-A and SITE-B in folder /sites/:

/sites/SITE-A
/sites/SITE-B

Each of them I can reach by its own URL and they are related to their
own projects PROJ-A and PROJ-B. Also I've created two managerGroups and
two userGroups.

So far so good!

But now what I want is, when the users/managers for PROJ-A logged in
they can only see its own site and project and if users/managers from
PROJ-B logged in they can off course see only their project and site. Is
that possible? And if, how to do?

I assume, I've to change some permissions, but anyhow I havn't found the
correct combination setting the access rights.

Any idea?

Greetings
Anatol