[opencms-dev] Site-DropDown-Menu

Anatol opencms at recordcaster.de
Wed Jun 8 14:21:21 CEST 2005

Hi all!

In opencms-system.xml I've removed any /sites/default/ entry but if I
login the opencms system, I was directed to /sites/default/ and this
entry is still in the dropdown menue for choosing a site. If I moved to
another site and opend the site dropdown again, now the
/sites/default-entry is gone.
Tomcat was restarted and the bowser cache 's cleared - but nothing help.
I'm a bit confused!

Has anybody a hint for my, how to remove the /sites/default entry
permanent and from the begining of login-process?

Greetings
Anatol