[opencms-dev] new website announcement built with OpenCMS

Mato, Steve smato at icc.net
Wed Jun 8 18:10:38 CEST 2005

I would like to announce release of our new website developed with OpenCMS.

http://www.icc.net/en_US/oc/icc.net/

Thank you to dhtmlcentral.com 's CoolMenus, TomCat, MySQL, etc., as well if the authors/contributors are on this list.

Font color may change visually a tad over the next few days, as we find viewing of the site on certain monitors is difficult.

Thank you OpenCMS developers for your efforts.

...hope maybe that the OpenCMS community would be willing to answer more then a small fraction of my questions when I post to here in the future now... ;)

Best Regard,
Steve Mato

::::
 :: Steve Mato
 :: Director of Web Technologies
 :: Internet Commerce Corporation
 :: 45 Research Way, East Setauket, NY  11733
::::
 :: mailto:smato at icc.net
 :: http://www.icc.net <http://www.icc.net/>
 :: p: 631-590-1010 x5115