[opencms-dev] Question about XML-Content- Concept

MickyW funkycms at axidea.fr
Fri Jun 10 10:44:47 CEST 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Wolfgang Winzer" <wwinzer at ka-dus.de>

> >I'm using contentload without that and it works fine :)
> >I do it like this :
> >
> ><cms:contentload collector="${property.collector}" param="/<path to
> >search>/|<the ID you defined for the content type>" editable="true">
> >and itloads recursively any file, whatever its name is, whose content
type
> >matches with the ID specified.
> >
> Yes, I hoped the collector "allInFolder" would work the same way. Maybe
> I did something wrong. Can you tell me, which collector you actually
> used? The ${property.collector} is just a macrovalue pointing to the
> property "collector" of the jsp.

I'm using  allInSubTree even to display content of the folder my jsp page is
in.
but I tried with allInFolder and it works too(but the display is not exactly
the same, i've got the "new " magic wand icon on top of page and it does not
appear with allInSubTree so I think I don't understand exactly how it works
too)
I think you should give a try to create a custom type in opencms-modules.xml
and then use just the ID to select data you want

mickael