[opencms-dev] Tomcat Version

Arash Kaffamanesh arash.kaffamanesh at pomegranate.de
Fri Jun 10 21:14:16 CEST 2005

Hi Chris,

5.5.7 with java 1.5 is fine for us, with both intranet and internet
opencms installations in heavy production use, as well as on windows
2000 professional :-) and on linux (sles9) with mysql 4.0.21 and apache
2.0.52.

after the successful installation, I recommend to use the
server-minimal.xml for tomcat and use mod_jk for apache <-> tomcat
connection, for better loadbalancing, caching and clustering.

where is your problem?

Regards,
Arash