[opencms-dev] Re: PB with HTMLarea editor on OpencmsRC1

Alain TOMASIAN alain.tomasian at naos.com
Sat Jun 11 19:08:21 CEST 2005

Hello,

I fixed my problem. I installed the opencms 6.0 RC1 with à bad xerces jar file.

I've installed the opencms 6.0 rc1 on the new server with tomcat an it's work
fine.

Regards,

 Alain TOMASIAN - NAOS Technologies
 33, avenue Philippe Auguste - 75011 PARIS
 0 820 36 07 08 - http://www.naos.com
Découvrez notre service d'email marketing
           http://www.enews.fr