[opencms-dev] PB with HTMLarea editor on OpencmsRC1

Alain TOMASIAN alain.tomasian at naos.com
Fri Jun 10 10:52:17 CEST 2005

Hi,

I've installed the OpenCms rc1 on a Linux server with tomcat 4.1.31 and Mysql
4.0.18.

Several months before, I've installed the OpenCms Alpha1 (CALADAN) on the same
machine. The HTML area editor was working correctly on a MAC OS X machine
using Firefox and on Linux machine using Mozilla and PC machine with IE 6.0
and Firefox.

However, with OpenCms rc1 the HTML area editor does'nt work on the MAC OS X
machine, Linux machine and also on Windows 2000 machine using internet
explorer.

Do you know how can I fix the problem ? Why does it work with the old release
and not that one ?
Is there someone who can help me ?

Regards

 Alain TOMASIAN - NAOS Technologies
 33, avenue Philippe Auguste - 75011 PARIS
 0 820 36 07 08 - http://www.naos.com