[opencms-dev] recursive nested xmlcontent

Jordi Pedrerol jordi.pedrerol at adequa.net
Mon Jun 13 20:06:22 CEST 2005

Hello, I'm trying to make a recursive nested xmlcontent in order to build a hierarchic structure (a menu). The xsd file is as follows:

<xsd:schema xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" elementFormDefault="qualified">

 <xsd:include schemaLocation="opencms://opencms-xmlcontent.xsd"/>
 <xsd:element name="Menus" type="OpenCmsMenus"/>

 <xsd:complexType name="OpenCmsMenus">
  <xsd:sequence>
   <xsd:element name="Menu" type="OpenCmsMenu" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded"/>
  </xsd:sequence>
 </xsd:complexType>

 <xsd:complexType name="OpenCmsMenu">
  <xsd:sequence>
   <xsd:element name="Title" type="OpenCmsString" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded"/>
   <xsd:element name="Menu" type="OpenCmsMenu" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded"/>

  </xsd:sequence>
  <xsd:attribute name="language" type="OpenCmsLocale" use="required"/>
 </xsd:complexType>

</xsd:schema>

The problem is that when I modify the control code of the respective contentxml file, opencms doesn't recongnize the nested OpenCmsMenu complex type.

Does anyone know if am I doing something wrong or if what I'm trying to do is no possible?

Thank you very much in advance.