[opencms-dev] MS Exchange and Active Directory integration

Werner Becher becher at beit.at
Tue Jun 14 13:53:31 CEST 2005

Dear all,

is it possible with OpenCms version 5 or version 6 to:

a) integrate OpenCms with MS Exchange for access to emails and calendar

b) integrate OpenCms with MS Active Directory to implement Single Sign On

c) to implement LDAP integration with OpenCms

... I know that I´m free to implement all that features on my own but my
question is exactly if there already existist interfaces, modules, etc. for
that?

Thx for help + regards

Werner Becher
www.beit.at