[opencms-dev] MS Exchange and Active Directory integration

ark-d at betasystems.com ark-d at betasystems.com
Tue Jun 14 14:18:33 CEST 2005

Dear Werner,

you wrote:

> is it possible with OpenCms version 5 or version 6 to:
> a) integrate OpenCms with MS Exchange for access to emails and calendar

so far I know, there is no modules for it, but it can be implemented by
opencms experts and solution providers or as  you stated by yourself.

> b) integrate OpenCms with MS Active Directory to implement Single Sign On
>
> c) to implement LDAP integration with OpenCms

for OpenLDAP there is a commercial module available from Alkacon
Software(for opencms 6) and this module could be used to support ADS too I
think, so that you can implement SSO with or without CAS (Central
Authentication Service, see:

http://clearinghouse.ja-sig.org:9000/spaces/viewspacesummary.action?key=CAS
http://clearinghouse.ja-sig.org:9000/display/CAS/CASifying+Applications)

HTH