[opencms-dev] Cannot load news files in a folder

users jtech softwares users.jtechsoftware at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 08:39:53 CEST 2005

hi all,

Hope u can answer soon this simple doubt. I wanna load the "Title"
"Teaser" of my news articles. For that, in a folder "/news/", I
created some news files named news_0, news_1, news_2.
I am trying to load and see the title and teaser using the following
code in a JSP file.

<cms:contentload collector="allInFolder" param="/news/news_${number}|7">
  <cms:contentshow element="Title"/><br>
  <cms:contentshow element="Teaser"/><br>
</cms:contentload>

I couldn't display any title or teaser. Will u plz explain me why so?
I am using OpenCms RC1.

with advance thanks...
Simu