[opencms-dev] How to include pages located out side /sites/default/ in search

ku raJ kumaranrajendran at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 16 09:02:19 CEST 2005

Hi all,

 I am using OpenCms6 beta 2. I am working in search and I am able search the pages in /sites/default/. I am not able to search the elements I included in /system/modules/www.myserver.group/elements and the pages are indexed when I rebuild index using search tool in administrator view.

How to include the pages not located in /sites/default/. I include ‘/system/modules/’ in resources of search configuration file.

Please help me to resolve this issue.

Thanks,

Rajendran