AW: [opencms-dev] OpenCms 6.0 RC 2 released and available for download

Jakob Lemler jakob.lemler at t-online.de
Sat Jun 18 19:36:42 CEST 2005

Alexander,

Another one:
rc2 seems to handle resource names now case sensitive...

When I import my last pages, some pictures were not shown because the
name of the picture resource e.g. "Seenplatte.jpg" was written
"seenplatte.jpg" in the page... Same with pictures where the extension
was written "xxx.JPG" and in the page the name was written as
"xxx.jpg"... This was not the case in rc1.

Regards
Jakob