[opencms-dev] OpenCms 6.0 RC 2 released and available for download

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Sat Jun 18 23:11:08 CEST 2005

Jakob,

This is right, but it is considerd a feature. BTW the Oracle version always
was using this case sensitive logic, it's only MySQL which did not.
Customers have reported big problems when trying a simple rename of a folder
from upper/lower case, so we thought it important to correct this. Sorry if
this means some resources can't be found, however it's now possible to just
rename them to the "right" case variation :-)

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior
Alkacon Software - The OpenCms Experts