[opencms-dev] Missing user settings for editor

Stefan Uldum Grinsted sug at interactive.as
Mon Jun 20 11:13:55 CEST 2005

Hello list-subscribers

I've been looking around in the sourcecode for the HTMLArea editor to
figure out how to define per-user settings for it.

But the class org.opencms.workplace.editors.CmsEditorDisplayOptions only
seem to be half implemented. It seems to be prepared for user-specific
settings, but at the current time it loads no settings from any user
configuration file. Instead it just always loads the configuration from
the first file in the C_FOLDER_EDITORCONFIGURATION folder from the VFS.

My question now is, does anyone know if there are any plans to fully
implement the user-settings for the editor in the final release of OpenCMS
6?
Should I perhaps submit a feature request in bugzilla?

Best Regards
Stefan Uldum Grinsted
Par No 1 Interactive a|s
sug at interactive.as