[opencms-dev] Missing user settings for editor

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Mon Jun 20 11:36:37 CEST 2005

Actually the feature is implemented. The only thing you have to do is to
place different files in the folder you have already mentioned, with
settings for different kind of users, and then set the file permissions so
that only the "right" users have read permission on the file. That way you
have very fine grained-control over which users sees what feature.

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior
Alkacon Software - The OpenCms Experts