[opencms-dev] customizing templateone - how

Marius Oancea mar1u50 at yahoo.ca
Fri Jun 24 07:38:12 CEST 2005

Hi,
    I developed a site based on templateone.

    I know some thihgs can be customised using a configuration directory
where i could store :
       - configuration_common
       - configuration_css
       - configuration_links
       - imprint

    Are there other configuration files i could store in that directory
? Where can i see a description (documentation) of that things ?

    What to do if for example i want to swap the position of "links"
with "top menu" ?

    Emailform is displayed with "background-color: #EDEDED;". How to
change that ? I have to change template-elements to a custom file other
than
"/system/modules/org.opencms.frontend.templateone.form/pages/form.html" ?

    I observed the above come from form.html.label.start property found
in somewhere in classes. From where knows
messages.key("form.html.label.start") what property file to use ?

    Thanx
       Marius