[opencms-dev] Unmarshalling xml document failed!

Alexander Wallace aw at avatartechnology.com
Fri Jun 24 15:14:23 CEST 2005

Evidently to my you have way more experience with this than me... I just tried
it yesterday, and after messing with it for an hour or so (during which i was
getting the dreaded Unmarshaling problem)  i was able to get it to work by
naming the types in this fasion: OpenCmsWhateveryouwant. That is, in order
for that error to go away for me, the type names in the schema had to start
with OpenCms and continue with a captial letter followed by only lowercase
letters... I don't know why, but just thought i shared my experience with
it...