[opencms-dev] xsd OpenCmsHtml editor

James Adams james at gamepub.com
Mon Jun 27 15:45:04 CEST 2005

Thanks again Bruno.

Does anyone know why that is?

Is there something that makes it particularly hard to implement in HTML/JScript etc?  I can't see why that is.
Styles/CSS are a pretty common thing these days espeically in larger websites, which are exactly the kind that benefit from a CMS.  Not being able to select the style for html elements in the WYSIWYG editor severly effects the useabilty of OpenCMS from my point of view.  It means its quicker to get the code cut & paste to/from dreamweaver.  Which essentially makes the WYSIWYG editor redundant.

Am I alone in thinking this?  what do other people that use CSS do?

regards

James